November 04, 2009

Answers of Brazilian Questions:

1) Do you usually go skiing on vacations?
Macarena: I´m the only one in my group that sometimes go skiing on vacations, because I have some members of my family living in the South of our country, in a little city called Ushuaia, is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and it is the southernmost city in the world... But Narella and Matías don´t know the snow... Of course a dream of us, is to spend a week of our winter holidays in a place where usually snows. ^^
That´s me, the first time I went to ski alone (without my parents always looking at me... )





2) What is Argentina's main agricultural exportation product?

The main agricultural exportation of our Nation is the grain, like cereals.


































3) What do you like the most about life in Argentina?


Argentina is a very big country, in totality have 23 provinces with the most diverse and beautiful terrains; and many interesting things that we love doing...



4) What food would you consider the most typical in Argentina?


The most typical food in Argentina is barbecue or roast.




















5) What kind of music is more popular there?

Matías thinks, that the most popular kind of music here is national rock (ex: Rata blanca; Los piojos; Charly Garcia)



Group: Narella, Matías and Macarena.





3 comments:

  1. Well done, people!!!
    I enjoyed reading your posts a lot :)
    Maca, you look so cute in that picture! :)
    Matías, I'm afraid I don't agree with you.. isn't it "reggaeton" the most popular music in our country nowadays?? ;) Check the ratings!
    The pictures illustrate your answers very well :)
    Good work!!! Congratulations :)
    xxx
    Miss Anto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, thanks for answering everything we asked! I really enjoyed learning a little about life in Argentina! :)
    Thomaz and Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. We were very curious about your country. And we enjoyed a lot to see pictures of the different landscapes from Argentina. We both have already been in Argentina and we liked a lot.

    Joao Pedro and Joao Henrique.

    ReplyDelete