September 28, 2009

Hi everyone! My name is Diego Zerni and, as you may guess, I live in Buenos Aires as all the others that have written in this blog. I am the youngest in 3rd year, as I was born in the middle (the 16, to exact) of June in 1994. I have a little sister 7 years younger than me (so, she would be 8 :P).
I love drawing and, because of that, I have recently taken up clases. At the same time, I have started playing the Bass, and I am begging to catch the taste to it. And, finally, I'm planning to begin Rugby (If my doctor allows me jajaja).
I really like my city, but it could be better. It isn't in a very well shape, as the river is contaminated and de sounds are disturbing.
In my free time at home, I like to practise Bass, to use the computer (specially to play) and to draw, trying to be better. And, outside my home, I like to go out with my friends, specially to go riding to Puerto Madero.







Here it is a photo of me, in Irene's party. Next to me it is Agustin (a friend). See yaa~!






Hi! My name is Irene. How are you? I live in Buenos Aires, too.
My friends call me: Bruji, Ire, Iri or Iru (I think only Diego calls me Iru) haha
In my free time I love playing my guitar and listening to music; and on Saturdays I sing opera and zarzuela (a typical Spanish music). I've never thought I would be singing the way I sing now☺. You can think: 'music is everything for this girl', and you are totally right. Music makes me feel the real Irene, sometimes I miss myself (when I am sad, disapponted, you know). Music changes me and let e travel very very far from my problems, great!!!
My favourite singers are Soledad Pastorutti and Avril Lavigne (in her old times), and i must mention two friends that sing with me in the chorus: Paula, Claudia, Luis and Sergio. You should hear them singing.
Well, through this blog, I expect to know people from other places who are studying English.
Gotta go. Take care.
















Here you can see a photo of myself, I was making a photo session for my 15th birthday party. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment