September 24, 2009

I'm Marian!

Hello to everybody!!My name is Mariana, but you can call me Marian. I'm fifteen years old, and I'm in the same group as Noelia. Now that I've mentioned her, I'd like to say that she is one of my best friends, and we both are one of the little groups that we organized to answer your questions. Well, what about me? Many people of my age could say that I'm not a normal teenager at all. This is because I don't like watching TV, I like going to school and I play the violin and the piano. I play the violin in an Orchestra, called "Orquesta de Cámara Juvenil de Buenos Aires", and there I can be with young people who do the same as me. I've gone to Santa Rosa School here in Buenos Aires since I was four years old, so I have been there for 11 years.About my likes and dislikes, I like watching films like Gladiator, Troy or The Lord Of The Rings. I also like The Notebook and Titanic. I grew up watchin Disney films =). In what music concerns, I like almost all kind of music: I listen to Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Ashley Tisdale, Green Day, classical music and celtilc music, too.My best friends from my school are: Noelia and Tatiana (who go to the Bilingual) and Natalia, Florencia and Nahuel (who don't).My blog is http://www.ladymarian99.blogspot.com/, if you can, enter and leave a comment.Well, I think this one has been enough about me, so now I hope to read about you soon.Take care =)



With Noelia (she's the one at the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment