September 23, 2009

Hi! I´m NOELIA =)

Hello! I’m Noelia. I’m fourteen years old, and I’m from Buenos AiresArgentina.
I’ve been at
Santa Rosa school since I was four years old. And I’ve also studied English since then
. At first, I didn’t like English, because my teachers weren’t as friendly as they were supposed to be. But then, I started to like it and now I’m in the Bilingual. We are ten in total in our group.
I think that Bs As is the noisiest city in
Argentina. If I could choose a city, I would never choose Bs As. I’d prefer a quieter city than this one. That depends on the person and what you like :-)

My hobby is dancing. I’ve danced for seven years. But I had to give it up, because I had to study. Now I want to start dancing again.
Well, I hope you like what we will tell you about our city.

You can visit my blog, and leave a comment. http://www.noelia95.blogspot.com/

Let me say you...WELCOME!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment