September 06, 2009

OUR COUNTRY: ARGENTINA



Hello dear friends from Brazil. It's great to be here, introducing ourselves, trying to know one another and exchanging information about our countries.


The internet allows us to be nearer, no matter distances and borders. Great, isn't it?

I'm Marina Alfonso, an English teacher from Buenos Aires, Argentina. This is going to be the site where we'll post our answers to your questions. So free feel to ask any doubts or questions you may have about our country, and my students from second and third year will be happy to answer you.

We will also think about what we'd like you to tell us about your wonderful country, of course.

See you soon!

Here is the first picture of our city:Puerto Madero.

It is a few blocks from Buenos Aires downtown. Lots of tourists come here to enjoy the view, walk by the river and eat at fancy restaurants.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marina and students,

    I'm really glad we're having this opportunity to learn from each other.

    Did you know that I was in Buanos Aires this last January? I actually went to Sán Nicolás to present at a course, but had the chance to spend two days getting to know Buenos Aires. It was great, I had a lot of fun and ate very good food.

    I really look forward to getting to know all of you!

    Ronaldo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had visited us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here. I imagine you ate our famous asado, didn't you?
    San Nicolas is a little city in Buenos Aires province an quite picturesque, too.

    See you!

    Marina

    ReplyDelete